Attention, notebook dump incoming. Brace for impact.
- Federico Viticci of MacStories has a great idea of how to implement file storage for iCloud
- Nice suggestions on how to improve your writing by using the correct terms and grammar - via lifehacker.com
- Ars Technica had a very amusing parody review of Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
- It's been a little while since MacStories had an article about suggestions for a change in Nintendo's policy, but it's still a good read
- There has been some talk about pre-owned game revenue sharing and x360a.org had a great article explaining the difficulties
In more personal news: I've finished two more books that I bought during the winter holidays. Jenna Black's Dark Descendant was not that exciting and has a slightly similar background to the Mythos academy series I've read already. Shortly after that I tackled Nicole Peter's Tempest Rising which I really enjoyed. The book made me laugh quite often - which is always a good sign. At least if I'm not laughing out of pity or it is a cynic laughter caused by utter disbelief.
I'm not quite sure that there had to be quite that much sex in it. Honestly I would probably have exchanged the most of it for more story. I see you rolling your eyes there. As much as some sexual thrill can improve a book it can also destroy the flow of the book if there's - to put it bluntly - fucking where the protagonists ought to be doing something to help the story come along (sorry, I couldn't resist that pun).