I found some new things on the Internet!
- Bungie released an infographic showing the collected stats of the Halo stat tracking program when they shut it down.
- You don’t want to face Hulk in a debate.
- In a disgustingly hateful comment a user of Readability shows his appreciation of Readability developing an Android version of their application but not releasing it on Google Play initially. Mind you that the app is free and he is in no way entitled to demand anything. Although I admit that releasing it on the Amazon Market with a headstart was definitely not the smartest idea.
- Microsoft is definitely not my favorite company this week. According to this article they plan to introduce commercials for the Xbox Live service. Now, while I personally don’t watch video content on my 360, it is troubling to see that there’s another venue being invaded by commercials that can’t be disabled. The tiles on the Dashboard containing ads are already annoying enough.
- If you’re familiar with Team Fortress 2, you should check out this post about the 9 types of students.
In terms of reading I’ve finished Stieg Larsson’s The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, C.C. Hunter’s Taken at Dusk and - I’m quite embarrassed to admit that I had to look up the title although it’s not even been a week - Jenna Black’s Deadly Descendant.