Next edition of Notebook Dump. Ready... aaaaand Action!
- Symbols that look like men dragging their butts around - Failbook
- The Oatmeal tried to watch Game of Thrones - The Oatmeal
- There's obiviously demand for a Pokemon Game on iOS judging by the success of this fraudulent app (If Nintendo gets around to publish one then by all means, count me in on that) - Ars Technica
- Maybe games should offer more help to players? This article elaborates on that topic - Ars Technica
- There's an interesting article discussing the growing number of dialog boxes on iOS - Macstories
- Students at the FH Salzburg developed a roboter that keeps you company while jogging: article in German - FH Salzburg
- Enjoy a selection of ridiculous hats - The Satorialist
Personally I've completed the Single Player Achievements for Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood and Assassin's Creed: Revelations and finished my playthrough of Revelations. I also enjoyed a bit of Secret Files 2: Puritas Cordis and called back Sheogorath from his vacation in Skyrim. I also played quite a lot of Multi Player in the Mass Effect 3 demo. I even got around to watching a Let's Play of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed.
I've come around converting my list of played games to markdown and [uploading it to the site. Somehow I've also had time to read Brendan Keogh's "I think they're mad": Inside a 48 hour battle to build the best video game. I think the whole article was published before on Ars Technica, but to be honest, Ars is a website that I'm proud to support, as all of the articles I've read so far were really good. That means I've no regrets having paid for the ebook on Amazon.