Summary: 4 games, 1 cartoon
- Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood - I only played a little part of ACB this month since I got AC4 as a birthday gift.
- Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift - A little bit more. I looked into the Clan Privileges and found the system to be a lot more extensive than I initially thought. I soon discovered that there were actually really useful privileges that allow one to speed up the process of learning skills, leveling up your party and providing significant bonuses in battle.
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag - In one word: awesome. I have recently completed the game by which I was truly amazed in multiple ways. It is my second favorite game of the series so far, next only to Brotherhood. Pirating is fun for itself, but packaged into an Assassin’s Creed game, the whole fun is stepped up another level. Although I spent quite some time chasing boundless collectibles and sinking legendary ships as well as cursing and sometimes screaming about several ridiculous bonus objectives I can finally state to have completed almost everything the game has to offer - save for three Abstergo Challenges out of 100. Also I keep singing the see shanties from time to time, a fact that really makes me smile and shows how the game has made a lasting impression.
- AC Initiates - Metagame, browser based. Unlock stuff and background material about the whole AC franchise. Mostly a chore, but sometimes unlocks items in the games.
- Bob Morane, episode 3: In der Eishölle - Well, wiki isn’t particularly helpful here. I loved the animated series back in the days of watching SuperRTL.